View Hillhead, Wavell House in a larger map
The Hillhead complex is in fact a student 'village' on the south bank of the River Don close to Seaton Park.
It offers accommodation to 2500 students and is only a 15 minute walk to the main University campus. Alternatively, a regular bus service takes residents to the campus and city centre.
Adam Smith, Fyfe and Wavell is self-catering accommodation, 461 single study bedrooms, each with its own wash hand basin. Kitchen, toilet and shower facilities are shared.
New Carnegie Court, 520 en-suite rooms with shared kitchen and living room area. 3/4 beds are provided.
Grant Court, Keith House and Hector Boece Court are self-catering flats with 6 single study bedrooms.
North Court and South House are self-catering flats with 4/7 single study bedrooms each with its own wash hand basin.
There is a wide range of facilities available at Hillhead including:
- Controlled parking on a Hillhead Hall resident badge system - limited issue each year
- All weather sports area (tennis/five-a-side football)
- Licensed bar
- TV lounges
- Cash machine
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Computer rooms linked to the University mainframe
- Taxi freefone
- Music room
- Grocery store
- Pool table and games machine area
- Large general purpose hall for sport or social events
- Full range of hot and cold vending machines
- Computer hotspots
The DisabledGo service provides a pan-disability access guide to this building.